- Fast, smooth, and seamless transport with on-dock service from four Class I railroads: BNSF, CN, Union Pacific, Canadian Pacific
- Movement of dimensional cargo to/from the interior of North America via the best rail clearances
- Staging unit trains to/from adjacent rail yards
- Certified Ironworkers for securing cargo to rail cars per AAR rules/standards
- Lake Superior Warehousing has four 500’ tracks at Berth 1’s dock wall for direct load/unload to vessel. Additionally, a loop track serves as access to warehouses and laydown yards.
- New dock, laydown, and direct discharge rail spur presently under construction
“Our Company has a long-term relationship with Lake Superior Warehousing; we store critical reactors and separators at its facility. We presented the company with a Vendor Excellence Award, an honor received by only 1% of our suppliers.”